Sustainable toilet cleaner in paper form! As easy as putting a sheet of paper in your pot. Biodegradable, takes up little space and cheaper than traditional and toilet cleaner.
Why toilet cleaner strips?
- Ultra-concentrated, descales, effectively removes dirt and stains
- Free of phosphates, bleaches and aggressive environmentally unfriendly agents
- Fresh scent
- Skin dissolves completely and won't clog your pot
- pH neutral, will not damage your pot, metal, or plastic parts
- Plastic free
How it works.
- Tear off the strip along the perforated line
- Place the strip in the water in your jar
- Let the strip soak for 20-30 seconds
- Use your toilet brush to clean your pot
- Then flush or let it soak in further
One wax sheet is equivalent to one wash. With 60 wash sheets, enough for 120 washes!
Use half a strip for: normal cleaning
Use a whole strip for: thorough cleaning
15-30% anionic surfactants, <30% non-ionic surfactants <30%, perfume, ethoxylated.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only with dry hands.
In case of contact with eyes: rinse gently with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice/help. Wash hands after contact.