The thinnest menstrual underwear on the market! Without compromising on absorbency. Emma is our thinnest and most advanced menstrual underwear. The seamless model has double sealed and leak-proof seams. Gone is leakage through the seams.
In addition, it contains our next generation absorbency layer, which is 50% thinner but can absorb even more than our other models. So you feel even more confident throughout the day and night. Menstrual underwear is a sustainable alternative to tampons, pads, and panty liners. Perfect to use in combination with Bamboozy menstrual cups. Choose Emma if you want only the best menstrual underwear in the market!
Why menstrual underwear?
✔ Double sealed seams against leaks.
✔ Seamless, the thinnest menstrual underwear in the market
✔ Perfect for the night
✔ No unnecessary dirt generation (zero-waste and environmentally friendly)
✔ Comfortable and confident through the day/night
✔ Our absorption layer runs completely from front to back
✔ Absorbs up to 3 tampons
✔ Safe, chemical-free
Is menstrual underwear suitable for my entire menstrual cycle?
Yes. Bamboozy menstrual underwear have an absorbency of 2 to 3 tampons. Wear it during your light and heavy menstrual days, or if you have light urine loss or light incontinence.
How do I wash my underwear?
After use, it is best to rinse them under cold running water and squeeze them well. Then wash them at up to 30°C. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or tumble dryer, this will affect absorbency. Afterwards, hang your underwear out to dry. Not suitable for the dryer.
Can I exercise with menstrual underwear?
A great advantage is that menstrual underwear is suitable for exercising. It always stays in place!
In the package
- Menstrual underwear
Size chart Style 6 Emma
Measure the widest part of the hips, across the thickest part of the buttocks, all around.
- First layer 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Second layer 80% polyester, 20% nylon
- Third layer PUL waterproof
- Fourth layer 88% nylon 12% spandex
Other complementary eco-friendly menstrual products:
- Washable pads Small Light, for light days outside your period
- Washable pads Medium Light, for your lighter menstrual days
- Washable pads Medium Heavy, for your heavier menstrual days
- Menstrual cups, replacement for tampons, leak-free exercise and sleep
- Menstrual discs, alternative to tampons/menstrual cups, leak-free exercise, sleep, and sex
- Menstrual underwear, perfect as a backup or to get through the night worry-free
How does this product make less impact on the environment?
✔ Packaging is 100% biodegradable
✔ Less waste by no longer using pads or tampons
✔ As much as possible CO2 neutral, plastic-free transportation, and operations
✔ We have already planted more than 2500+ trees!